The Fundamental Problem with Traditional Health Insurance
Health insurance is expensive.
High-deductibles create a huge personal financial burden and make the plans unusable.
• Since the Affordable Care Act was passed in 2010, the average monthly premium for an individual has risen to $440 per month with an average deductible of $4, 533.
• Copay plan with 100% coverage and no deductibles
• Benefits are limited by days – no dollar amount limits
• High in potential coverage (not fixed-indemnity)
• Preventative, outpatient and inpatient benefits
• ACA qualified MEC plan
• Minimum $50 employer contribution
• Minimum 5 enrolled
• Core plan for small employers and carve-out plan for large employers
Plans cost 30-40% less than HDHPs with no deductibles. A near-comprehensive plan that both employers and employees can afford.
GIVE US A CALL Look for Lucy